Why Is Copywriting Important For Brand Image?
Your brand identity and brand story are intimately connected. They are the emotional link and lifeline between your company and your prospects. If clients don’t identify with your brand, then your company is simply one of many. A copywriter is a wordsmith that creates compelling copy to elevate your brand identity and visibility in order to attract your target audience.
Engaging Dynamic Copywriting Will Elevate Your Brand Identity and Visibility
Unlock The Power Of Your Brand
Why Hire Me as a Freelance Copywriter?
Hiring a freelance content and copywriter is an excellent solution for small businesses that can’t afford agency fees, which can run quite steep. Large companies also do a lot of outsourcing because it is a great way to help a business as it grows while keeping the core team focused on internal tasks.
The same applies to a small business, while you look after your business, a freelance copywriter can look after your written content needs on an as-needed basis, for a one-time assignment, such as a Web landing Page, or with a package deal that covers you for your monthly blog articles or social media posts. A freelance copywriter will save you time, and grief. It’s also a lot easier on your budget, with no intermediary fees.
Check out my writing portfolio.
Why Should You Hire Copywriter Maddalena Di Gregorio?
My friends call me Maddy. I’ve lived in Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, Milan, Pietrasanta, Amsterdam, and Varese. I’ve worn many different hats throughout my career. No matter what professional role I held there was one common thread, storytelling. Some might say that anyone can string together words. I don’t agree, because I believe that in order to tell someone else’s story it takes a special talent. There are no magic, out-of-the-box solutions for content or copywriters promoting other people’s business activities, initiatives, services, or products. It takes commitment, strategy, empathy, authenticity, and passion.
What I love most about writing is that it allows me to keep stretching my horizons, handling new topics, and finding fresh original approaches.
Writing is a little like acting because you need to be able to communicate a wide range of emotions. We all know how much Google loves bullet points and numbered lists. So here’s a list of why you should hire Copywriter Maddalena Di Gregorio:
- No Agency Fees
- FIVE-STAR REVIEWS
- Growing up I would rather be reading than sleeping, some habits die hard
- I always won at Scrabbles
- I always won spelling bees at my elementary school (this stuff sticks with you)
- I’ve moved and relocated around the world and the only possessions I never left behind were my books
- I am a versatile writer with the flexibility necessary to gauge a full range of emotions, tones, and styles.
- I keep my eye on the ultimate goal and press towards the end result, ensuring each step of the process is perfect.
- Excellent command of the English language. Whether you need, British, American, or Canadian English, no worries, I have had plenty of practice writing for clients in the USA, Europe, and Canada.
- I have years of experience working closely with small agencies and small business owners. You and your project will get immediate and focused attention. I work closely with my clients, to deliver quality tailored content fitting their brand identity.
- My timing is perfect. The tempo and timing of my writing keep readers engaged.
- Timely Delivery. Running your business is stressful enough, without added delays. I always deliver ahead of schedule, to give my clients the time necessary to review and make changes or edits, before publishing.
- My years working as a creative project manager and producer have given me a unique set of skills. Unlike traditional content writers, I can help you define your mission, values, and standards. I can help you set smart goals for your social media marketing strategy.
- I find genuine joy in helping others achieve their goals and mission.
From storytelling articles, designed to teach the consumer, while familiarizing them with your brand, to blog posts, social posts, and newsletters, I will ensure that the language and tone used are in line with your brand identity and narrative.
I offer excellent start-up packages for businesses starting out or wishing to do a restyling or rebranding of their website and online presence.
Does My Business Need a Copywriter?
Whether you run an established, growing business or are starting up a new activity, you’ll need to keep your website and social media platforms updated and all in line with your branding. Branding is your reputation and how people perceive your business. The language you use as a brand should be integrated throughout your entire business.
Whether or not you run an online business, chances are you have a website and use social media to promote your local business online. Your brand identity needs to be consistent across all your social media profiles. You will require banners, images, covers, features, posts, stories, and ads, and although social media platforms require different formats, your content should always be in line with your brand identity.
It’s a lot to look after. Brand stories, blog posts, social media posts, direct marketing emails, and if you’re just starting out or want to give your business a lift, you’ll need to write content for your website, such as the Home page, an About us, and so on. You may be tempted to do it all yourself or hire a friend of a friend that comes cheap, but at the end of the day, inexperience comes at a cost. Without a well-crafted Identity Brand, your marketing will come across as flat, tired, and mediocre. I can help your business with well-crafted written content in line with your brand identity, consistent across all media and platforms that will connect your business with your prospects.
FIVE-STAR REVIEWS FROM CLIENTS
Need an eye-catching COVER, a gripping Brand Story or BIO, an engaging and dynamic LANDING PAGE, clever and informative BLOG POSTS, and Articles or WEBSITE DESIGN?
How do customers feel when they read, see and hear what you say?
How do customers feel about what you believe as a company?
How do customers identify you among competitors?
Since the dawn of language, storytelling has been a culture-building phenomenon. Marketing is storytelling. In an age of information overload, it is vital for a business to produce content that meets consumers’ expectations and the content better be engaging and easy to digest, otherwise consumers will just move on to the next. Authentic storytelling is a powerful medium, which creates connectivity. Contact me for a FREE consultation and samples. No job is too small or too big.
CREATIVE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
Strengthen Brand Identity Improve your online presence and increase your website’s SEO with video.